Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Update 2.0 XD

The reason why I went on Hiatus was because I really didn't feel/lazy like posting anything on here, and more so because shit happened IRL a month prior to it. So what have I been doing over the month? well that should be obvious  anime, game, eat and sleep re-rinse.

 LoL just finished season 3 and now its on  preseason patch, almost made it to diamond but the moment I hit plat 1. I just lost all motivation to grind 5 lps per game and so I ended my ranked days then and there. Been also playing lots of path of exile when it was officially released and trying out the nemesis league. It's pretty much a diablo game but better than D3 IMO. Not much to say there other then Dominus is lame and GGG please fix desync. I also been thinking about getting the D3 expansion, been looking at the streams which people were streaming the beta gameplay. It looks pretty good so far but more or less the same as before.

On the less laggy side also played Kancolle (Kantai Collection) Its a cool japanese social web browser games about cute drawn anime girls and boats with famous voice actors. Game is pretty hard if your a beginner and I'm on hiatus on that game cause I just don't know what I'm doing half the time I'm playing it. Kancolle is Japan only access which requires a VPN to play it, which is also another factor why I don't play it much. My favourite character has got to be Kongou <3 her lines and her english with a cute japanese accent always makes me laugh. If anyone plays it please give me some tips ^^

Here's a mix of her lines in a 11 min loop video song.

Now this season of animes have been fairly good so far except, the fact that there's too many I'm watching. I'm behind in majority of my animes but have been keeping up with the ones that has interested me. Just going to list the animes I have been liking so far this season.
  • Ace of Diamond
  • Arpeggio of Blue Steel - Ars Nova
  • Golden Time
  • Kill la Kill
  • Little Busters! Refrain
  • Log Horizon
  • Outbreak Company
  • Walkure Romanze (Just for Celia <3)
  • White Album 2
  • Yowamushi Pedal
There's other I haven't listed is because I haven't caught up on them. Well there you have it, if there's any typos my sorry tired and going to sleep now.

I will leave you a song now, good night/morning ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment