Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Update thingy yeaah . . .

Since Tera was announced F2P, been playing the trial leveling up my char to 28 and decking it out in gears for when it goes live. If anyone wants to contact me in the game for when they get rid of the restrictions on the chat. I'm on Tempest Reach (PVE non-RP)and just leave your ign in the comments below and I will add you.

Also been watching the new animes that came out this season. I will just list what I'm watching this season below:


Amnesia
Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai NEXT
Chihayafuru S2
Da Capo 3
Gj-bu
Hakkenden
Kotoura-San
Love Live
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Mondaijitachi
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shurabasugiru
Puchimas
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
Senran Kagura
Tamako Market
Vividred Operation

Still need to finish watching Eureka Seven AO and catch up on Zetsuen no Tempest and Robotic Notes. Now I will leave you with music again

No comments:

Post a Comment