Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Random Week Status Update

Just finished far cry 3 few days ago and I gotta say its a pretty good game. Worth the 50$ IMO and you also get multiplayer and co-op!. My BF3 premium edition also arrived last week. I was surpose to play it with friends, but those scumbags ditched/don't respond to me D:

So season 3 of league of legends and Nami came out recently. I don't know what was riot thinking of not putting unique passive of black clever not every ad bruiser rush/stack that like no tomorrow. The new UI needs a little more work and also the scoreboard just blocks my whole screen. There should be an option to turn up/down the opacity of it. Nami is a really fun champ, especially her ult, wish it wasn't slow though D=. AP Nami doesn't work  as well as I expected it to be so now, just gonna play her as support only (her ap burst was fun while it lasted) My favourite new item is gotta be the iceborn gauntlet on Ez. So fun spamming Q and auto proc'ing it without having to AA.

Now I'm back to Anime, still waiting for those scums to respond to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment